Alex Dragoi has launched the award-winning children’s football coaching organization in Luton and will be holding 3-week trial sessions to encourage children to get involved.
Football Fun Factory runs programs for kids of all ages, genders and abilities, and aims to help children develop life skills and fall in the love with the game. There will be ‘Tots Football Fun’ sessions for parents and children aged two to five. For children aged 5 to 12, interactive games, exercises and activities are part of the fun and development programs.
Head Coach Alex will be hosting sessions starting across the following locations, dates, and times:
Football Fun & Development (ages 5-12)
• The Chalk Hills Academy – Tuesday – 17:00-18:00 pm
• Lea Manor Recreation Centre – Wednesday – 17:30-18:30 pm
• Challney High School For Girls – Friday – 18:00-19:00 pm
Tots Football Fun (ages 2-5)
• Lea Manor Recreation Centre – Saturday – 09:00-09:45 am
• Lea Manor Recreation Centre – Saturday – 09:45-10:30 am
• Lea Manor Recreation Centre – Sunday – 09:00-09:45 am
• Lea Manor Recreation Centre – Sunday – 09:45-10:30 am
• Lea Manor Recreation Centre – Sunday – 10:30-11:15 am
Parents can request their child’s free 3-week trial by visiting www.thefootballfunfactory.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Fun Factory founder James Cutting. “As we increase our geographical reach across the UK, we are delighted to be able to offer children and families in Luton the opportunity to take part in our experiences. Our aim is to make our programs affordable, local and convenient for parents and we could not be more excited to bring the Football Fun Factory to Luton.”
Head Coach Alex: I am incredibly delighted to be bringing our truly unique experiences to the children of Luton, I simply cannot wait to be bringing a smile to every child’s face that attends our fun and interactive sessions!